Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the black?EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens?from?Canon?is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. An STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications. For increased control, full-time manual focus operation is also available for making fine-tuned focus adjustments.
- Telephoto zoom lens for EF-M mount APS-C format mirrorless cameras provides an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element and one UD element combine to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) lets you instantly switch to manual focus control in AF mode for making fine-tuned adjustments.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- A five-group optical zoom system maintains a compact, lightweight form factor that is well-matched to the sleek profile of EOS M mirrorless cameras.