Mixing a comfortable short telephoto focal length with optimized close-up capabilities, the?EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM?from?Canon?is an EF-S-mount prime designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. As a true macro optic, this lens affords a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 7.9″ minimum focusing distance, and its 96mm equivalent focal length also makes it an ideal option for portraiture. The optical design affords a high degree of sharpness and resolution across the image frame and individual elements have been treated with a Super Spectra coating to minimize lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens also employs an Ultrasonic Motor along with an internal focusing design to realize quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides a 96mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 7.9″ to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to faster, more responsive focusing performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
There are no reviews yet.