Epson 13″x19″ Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster – 100 Sheets
* Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction * RC paper base for actual photo prints * Luster E surface finish * Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output * Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson i
Epson 13″x19″ Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster 240gsm – 100 Sheets
- Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
- RC paper base for actual photo prints
- Luster E surface finish
- Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
- Compatible with Dye, EPSON Archival??and UltraChrome??ink
- 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel
Wedding, portrait and school photographers have traditionally used luster paper for their photos. Now Epson offers this popular surface paper, Premium Luster Photo Paper, to digital printmakers. This instant drying paper produces vivid, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the paper cockle-free. Ideal for use with all Epson Inks.
Like all of Epson’s innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantees EPSON quality.
|Gas fastness||Excellent with EPSON Archival Ink and UltraChrome Ink, poor with dye-based ink.||With regard to dye-based images, lamination greatly increases gas-fastness.|
|Dark Storage||Good||Prints stored in photo albums in protective sleeves will remain stable.|
|Resistance to water||Good||Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, this paper is not recommended for use in wet conditions.|
|Ink drying time||Immediate (less than 30 seconds)||Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.|
|Lamination feasibility||Hot lamination or cold lamination||Top surface texture may cause uneven adhesion with the film.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.