Fujifilm??s new X-E3 mirrorless camera is the perfect travel or street shooting companion.
Employing the new 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X Processor Pro engine, the X-E3 gives you fast, reliable??performance so you can capture those fleeting moments you want to remember.
New touch function controls let you swipe to set up your functions, even when you??re looking through the viewfinder. Bluetooth??v.4.0 controls let you quickly pair your camera to WiFi for ultimate wireless control. For vloggers and budding cinematographers, ultra HD 4K video offers the ability to create high quality videos that you can transfer easily to social media. The Fujifilm X-E3 delivers all the features you need in a compact, carry-around mirrorless camera.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance X Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding colour reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and video
- New touch function controls let you swipe up/down/left/right to choose function setup which you can use even while??looking through the viewfinder for real-time composition
- Bluetooth v. 4.0 enables faster pairing with Wifi and automatically transfers images in playback mode
- Ultra HD 4K (29.97 fps) Video for amazing movie quality with minimal moir?? and artifacts
- New auto focus algorithms and AF lever for easy control of 325 focus points
The FUJIFILM X-E3, built from the essence of minimalism, has been refined to maximize functional performance to its utmost limit.
This camera was created in the pursuit of minimalism, striving to stimulate the senses of the person wielding it, aiming to draw out the true intent of the photographer.
The simple and beautiful appearance pursued by the X-E Series has been fused together with innovative functions and an incredibly compact and lightweight design.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 allows users to enjoy the ultimate level of photographic image quality that the X Series is known for while enjoying the way a camera is supposed to be.
Operation & Control Layout
Fujifilm redesigned the camera body of FUJIFILM X-E2, released in November 2013, to create the most compact and lightweight model within the X Series interchangeable lens camera range, with a viewfinder. The form factor makes it a perfect companion for everyday use and travel photography.
Real Time EVF & Touchscreen LCD
The LCD monitor, on the back of the camera, uses a static touchscreen panel which supports the conventional “Touch Shot”, “Touch AF” and “Focus Area Selection” capabilities. An all-new “Touch Function” feature will be available on the FUJIFILM X-E3, which enables gesture control like flick and pinch zoom, to further enhance touchscreen operation.
This is the first X Series camera that offers Bluetooth?? capability. Pair it with your smartphone or tablet device, in advance of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphone or tablet device via the smart-device app “JIFILM Camera Remote.”
The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a large phase detection AF area and an updated algorithm to deliver a fastest AF speed of 0.06sec
Incorporating knowledge developed from over 80 years of photographic film manufacturing, the FUJIFILM X-E3’s Film Simulation modes allow you to enjoy different color tones and rich gradations as if actually swapping films. A total of 15 modes are available, including PROVIA and Velvia to reproduce vibrant colors, plus ACROS for fine-detailed monochrome images. The Grain Effect function can be combined with all Film Simulation modes to add a textured look and deliver a greater range of artistic effects.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series??famous Film Simulation modes. You can output recorded video to an external monitor, via the HDMI port, and input audio from an external microphone.
Our XF lens line-up now features 25 lenses. The current line-up of lenses range from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-E3. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
- Small, compact, lightweight body makes the X-E3 perfect for traveling or carrying everywhere
- 2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
- Advanced SR Auto (SR+ Auto) that instantly recognizes 58 scene types and selects the most appropriate settings
- Completely silent and fast electronic shutter (4sec to 1/32000 sec shutter speed, 15 minutes to 1/32,000 sec in manual mode)
- Up to 14fps high speed shooting when using electronic shutter (8fps with mechanical shutter) with high speed??predictive auto focus
- 5 selectable AF-C Custom presets
- Multiple exposure mode
- 13 Creative filters – Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus /??Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Manual focus mode with peak highlights and digital split image
- Interval Timer shooting function for capturing time-lapse images
- 15 Film simulation modes including ACROS monochrome mode
- High ISO sensitivity performance – ISO 200-12800 in RAW – improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation??and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- ??5 EV Exposure compensation dial with third stop increments
- Ultra sonic vibration sensor cleaning system
- Customizable menu system with a ??My Menu??settings
- Long lasting Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 350 shots per charge – NP-W126S)
- 2.5mm microphone/remote input, USB 2.0, micro HDMI
- Compatible with all FUJINON X-Mount lenses
FUJINON X-Monnt lenses</li