Godox V860II Overview
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the?VING V860II TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit?from?Godox?a hard-to-beat option for your cameras” Fully compatible with TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328′. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860II features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90?? and rotation left and right 180??. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 328′ along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox’s X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90?? and rotate 180?? both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49′.
Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Pentax