This upgraded standard zoom lens for FX-format D-SLR cameras is perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range, VR II image stabilization for shooting stills in low light and recording video clips and Nano Crystal Coat.
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens Highlights
Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II Image Stabilization.
Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm format.
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.