Pelican 1600 Case
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact Copolymer
- Foam Set
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
Pelican 1600 Overview
The Pelican 1600 Case with Foam Set (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs protection. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
Includes a four piece foam set that consists of 1 “egg crate” foam upper section, 2 Pick ‘N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0″ blank bottom foam section.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes a four piece foam set that consists of 1 “egg crate” foam upper section, 2 Pick ‘N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0″ blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- 1600 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.