Need to get super close when photographing subjects? Turn to this Pentax P-D FA 100mm f/2.8 macro lens. Designed specifically for Pentax and Samsung digital SLR cameras, the lens positions its curved optical elements to virtually eliminate flare and ghosting to create clear, high-quality images. The versatile lens also offers Pentax’s acclaimed multilayer coating to lower surface reflection and reduce ultraviolet rays. Also functional as a telephoto lens, the 100mm macro lens carries a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 100mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 8 groups
- Angle of view: 24.5 degrees
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Metering: TTL open-aperture metering
- Minimum focusing distance: 11.93 inches
- Maximum magnification: 1x
- Filter size: 49mm
- Corresponding AF mounts: Pentax and Samsung
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches in diameter
- Warranty: 1 year
The PENTAX smc P-D FA 100mm F2.8 macro is designed specifically for digital cameras. It utilizes curvature and positioning of optical elements to virtually eliminate flare and ghosting for clear, high-quality images particularly important to digital photography. This versatile lens can also be used a telephoto lens and features our acclaimed multi-layer coating to lower surface reflection, reduce ultraviolet rays, and deliver clear, high-contrast images.
There are no reviews yet.