Take your outdoor and adventure photography to the next level with the WG-80 Digital Camera in orange from Ricoh. This camera is designed for every imaginable outdoor environment, including underwater photography at depths of 46′ for as long as two hours. Great for construction worksites, it has a rugged and durable body that is impact, freeze, and shockproof.
In addition to its rugged design, the WG-80 has a CMOS back-illuminated image sensor with high optical efficiency and approximately 16 effective megapixels. It also features a high-performance imaging engine, a 5x optical zoom lens, and a large, wide-frame LCD monitor. This camera offers enhanced underwater modes for still photography and video and its built-in ring light has adjustable illumination levels. Turn on the six LED macro lights around the lens barrel to create a three-dimensional effect or expand your range of shooting expressions.
Tough Body Construction
Exceptional Image Quality
Six Macro Lights to Assist Close-Up Shooting, with Various Functions
Underwater Shooting Mode
5X Optical Zoom Lens with a 28mm Wide-Angle Coverage
Full HD Movie Recording for Extended Shooting of High-Quality Movies
Triple Anti-Shake Protection to Prevent Blurred Images in all Applications
- Pixel Track SR Mechanism: When recording still images, this advanced shake-reduction mechanism effectively compensates for camera shake by digitally processing affected images.
- Digital SR Mode: When the camera detects low-lighting conditions in still-image shooting, this mode automatically raises the sensitivity up to as high as ISO 6400, making it possible to use a higher shutter speed and effectively minimize the adverse effect of camera shake and subject shake when dealing with poor lighting conditions.
- Movie SR Mode: During movie recording, this mode effectively compensates for the misalignment of images caused by camera shake through the use of exclusive software to produce beautiful, blur-free movie clips.
2.7″ LCD Monitor with the Outdoor View Setting Mode
- High-speed Face Detection function to capture as many as 32 faces in focus in approximately 0.03 seconds (minimum);
- Smile Capture function to automatically release the shutter when the subject’s smile is detected
- Outdoor-friendly Style Watch function to display the time on the LCD monitor, using an extended push of the OK button when the camera’s power is turned off
- Delay-free, push-button start of the playback mode, using an extended push of the playback button
- Auto Picture mode to automatically select the most appropriate shooting mode from 16 different scene modes
- A choice of 12 digital filters